COVID-19 Resources for Small Businesses
We are trying to extend our help in the following areas to all of our clients.
• Cash flow planning
• Breakeven point analysis
• Assisting with cost-cutting strategies
• Support with applying for loans when they become available
• Helping out however we can (including helping with working remotely if you need it)
Download our guidance for restaurant owners amidst the COVID-19 outbreak
This guide covers:
- Closure vs. Revamping
- Review operating hours
- Double down on take-out
- Reduce labor cost
- Take care of your Employees
- Understand how unemployment insurance works
- Negotiate rent
- Cut or negotiate other costs
- Reduce menu size
- Freeze purchasing where you can
- Forecast sales and cash flow
- Cash flow
- Prepare to raise capital, get loans
- Use social media, etc to inform and communicate with your guests
- Stay Informed
Practical Solutions, Updates and Q&A for Employers Amidst COVID-19
We currently have two recorded webinars on COVID-19 updates: March 20 & March 27
These webinars will bring you up to speed on where we are as employers as it relates to COVID-19. You'll be better prepared for different scenarios you are facing as you make decisions regarding your business and and your workforce.
We cover questions on HR management, EFMLA, the proposed CARES Act, SBA loans, and other questions employers have regarding workforce management amidst COVID-19.
This webinar is not a legal briefing and we are not legal experts, but it is meant to provide practical solutions to the critical situations you are in today.
Our goal is to equip you with information and tools so that you may protect your employees' health while maintaining business continuity.
Please fill out the fields below to access both webinars on-demand.