We Provide Tax and Accounting Services for the Dental Industry
Serving Dental Professionals such as Dentists, Pediatric Dentists, Oral Surgeons, Orthodontists and Periodontists
At Patrick Accounting and Tax Services, Dental accounting is one of our specialties. We know how difficult it can be to manage the business end of your practice while focusing on quality care for your patients. With years of experience providing accounting, tax and consulting services to dental practitioners, we’re the ideal firm to choose when you need to outsource some of your dental practice’s accounting duties.
We familiarize ourselves with your dental practice’s overhead structure, staffing requirements and day-to-day operations. Turning time-consuming and complex over to our accounting professionals gives you more time to devote to your core business. And as your CPA, we can apply our knowledge of the dental industry and technology to develop value-added solutions for the specific challenges your dental office faces.
But even as we manage your back-office functions, Patrick Accounting keeps you in the loop. Our advanced Client Center provides you with 24/7 access to your bookkeeping and accounting records. It’s a convenient, direct connection to our firm that gives you the power to review and print your data at any time.
Let Patrick Accounting assist your practice with:
- Bookkeeping and Accounting customized for you and your unique practice
- Complete Tax Planning and Tax Preparation Services
- Practice Management Processes and Issues
- Practice Performance Management
- Payroll and HR Issues
We can also provide one-on-one consultations in which we review and analyze the drivers that impact your practice’s performance, based on your practice’s metrics.
Additional services we offer for the dental profession include:
- Design and Setup of Accounting Systems
- Design and Monitoring for Dentist Compensation Plan
- Overhead and Cost Analysis
- Fee Schedule Analysis
- Staffing Analysis
- Budget Formulation and Budget Monitoring
- Financial Review Meetings Held Monthly or Quarterly
- Cost Segregation (for offices that are newly purchased, built, expanded or remodeled)
We’ve counseled dental industry clients at every stage of the life of their practice – from start-ups to retirement planning or sale and everything in between. Contact us today to learn more.